Welcome to our Reading Ambassador page.
At Heath School we value the importance of reading and our ambassadors are key in promoting a real enjoyment and love for reading. Their roles within the school include:
- Listening to and helping the younger readers
- Creating posters and displays around the school that promote reading
- Book recommendations
- Helping resource our libraries
- Helping to maintain our libraries
- Creating competitions to encourage reading
Here it is! Our first school reading challenge organised by our ambassadors. We hope that you will support this and enjoy reading many books over the winter.